Desktop push notifications

• 2 replies

RoboLynx

• +1/-0
    • View Profile
Desktop push notifications
« on: August 07, 2018, 05:53:19 am »
Having clickable desktop push notifications is a great way to keep people who still haven't fully ditched YouTube coming back to BitChute instead of being more easily tempted into keeping YouTube as a "one-stop shop" for content. For example:

Several of my favorite creators like Sargon of Akkad, Styxhexenhammer666, and Razorfist are here on Bitchute, but several other channels I watch like Linus Tech Tips and Star Citizen are never going to make the transition because they have other priorities.

dastrev

• +6/-0
    • View Profile
    • Bitchute
Re: Desktop push notifications
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 02:39:32 am »
We need to convince youtube channel creators to open up a backup channel on BitChute.  It can be set up so that any video that gets uploaded to their youtube channel will also automatically upload to bitchute so they wouldn't need to do any extra work after setting it up.  I have been posting in the comments on youtube channels that don't have a bitchute channel trying to convince them to set one up by explaining this.

psecdocumentary

• +6/-0
  • Those Who Lack Compassion Are Not Awake
    • View Profile
    • My BitChute Playlists
Re: Desktop push notifications
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 08:22:23 am »
We need to convince youtube channel creators to open up a backup channel on BitChute.  It can be set up so that any video that gets uploaded to their youtube channel will also automatically upload to bitchute so they wouldn't need to do any extra work after setting it up.  I have been posting in the comments on youtube channels that don't have a bitchute channel trying to convince them to set one up by explaining this.

Thank God for The Streisand Effect! The MSM going "Full Retard" with their "censorship freakouts" have created a massive influx of new users into BitChute. Right before this current new "Purge Wave" that begun with what happened to Alex Jones, BitChute was 21% funded. Now it has shot up to 38% funded and climbing!

The primary motivation for the influx is over the whole "but they are private corporations they can do as they wish!" argument, as the rebuttal to that is "well that would be fine if there were alternatives to these services" which then leads to the question: "ARE there alternatives?" the answers to which are:

BitChute
Real.Video
Minds
WrongThink
deviantART
Gab
and so on.

So while most people were complacent with what they've been using, there was no motivating drive to care about looking into alternatives. Now people on both the left and the right are thinking "Am I next???" and so alternatives are being actively seeked out.

Gotta love The Streisand Effect!
PSECmedia: PSEC and Pondscape Documentaries
Run by Dave Kelso. We are on BitChute, Minds, WrongThink, Steemit and deviantART.