A changelog

• 3 replies

Charadon

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
A changelog
« on: June 08, 2018, 07:19:33 pm »
I think it'd be great if there was a changelog page so we could track progress of bitchute, so that way the website doesn't look stagnant to alot of users.

Akiba

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
Re: A changelog
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2018, 05:46:28 am »
Not just a changelog. They should make all of BitChute open source, so that people can help fix the websites in ways they might've missed (I.E. the theme settings are still made for selecting the old Dark and Light, even though it's obsolete in the settings page)

Not sure how many programmers are out there on the site, but it's still worth a shot.

Charadon

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 04:46:34 am »
It going open-source would be pretty cool. But if they don't want to, all I ask is to see some kind of indication of progress being made, ya know?

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 01:12:10 pm »
I've long been an advocate for a Dev Blog or even a Bitchute channel itself with regular posts of what Ray's working on, what the current status is, and where the site is going in the future. Something with regularly posted updates would help keep the userbase in the loop. After the credit card system, the Watch Later, and the Favorite buttons caught me completely off guard, I've found myself wishing I knew what was coming.