MrOwlProductions

• +0/-0
  • Vlogger
    • View Profile
    • The Virtual Pyramid
Hide likes and dislikes feature
« on: April 30, 2018, 05:33:50 am »
Hi people.

I am new at Bitchute and I like the page. I think it is better for people who are censored on Youtube or Video Bloggers that want more quickly visits.

What do you think about introducing an option that allows you to hide or not the likes and dislikes on the videos that you upload? Not everybody wants to see what people think about them. I know that you can block opinions, but it would be better if admins enable this option.

-The original-

The Garden

• +21/-0
    • View Profile
Re: Hide likes and dislikes feature
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 08:07:48 pm »
Adding this option will actually break the platform ... certain features must be enable to all, this is part of having and providing a universal experience. Individual options must be cosmetic and limited.

And remember, free market is all about having the freedom to opine, criticize and express own opinions, regardless of what the rest thinks.

MrOwlProductions

• +0/-0
  • Vlogger
    • View Profile
    • The Virtual Pyramid
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 06:18:06 pm »
I donīt agree with your opinion because I am the uploader and I have the right to establish if someone can like or dislike my content. My channel is like my public office and I have the control of my customers:

Youtube, Dailymotion, and Wordpress have that option and I think it is very good.

Remember that sometimes haters only dislike your content to censor you or for envy, not because they donīt like your video. And that thing affects on SEO and marketing and the thing is that when people see likes or dislikes, they will or wonīt see your video.

And finally, to add an opinion to your answer, there is no freedom of speech in the world. Only exists a "simulation". That is the reason why i am looking for a Youtube alternative: First, for their censorship and second, for the "politically correct" people.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2018, 06:20:43 pm by MrOwlProductions »
-The original-

The Garden

• +21/-0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 09:32:26 pm »
Valid point ...
But the whole idea of an open Forum is letting everyone opine ... this is a public platform, thus it should have the same principal.
But as with everything, should they have many people requesting this feature, I am certain they will consider it.

currahee

• +2/-0
    • View Profile
    • EVERYCITIZENASOLDIER.org
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 11:54:40 pm »
I would prefer that lifes and dislikes show up before I even click a vid, like on the thumbnail.  I have to give a video (even my own) a view to see how many likes and dislikes it has.

yadwinder

• +1/-1
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2018, 07:48:24 pm »
NO ! That's still censorship !!